17 Feb 2018 - 08:00
Towson, MD 21252
Advanced Personal Finance for the Elementary Classroom!
February 17, 2018
At Towson University, Stephen’s Hall, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
A FREE Workshop opportunity where teachers can earn ONE FREE MSDE/CPD Credit!
This course is open to teachers that have taken MCEE’s “Fin Lit Fit” or “Teaching Financial Literacy Standards in an Elementary Classroom or in Maryland Classroom”.
- Please note this is a hybrid course that involves one eight-hour face-to-face session and seven hours of independent online instruction.
- A FREE lunch is provided and FREE parking is available at the Glen Garage, a short walk to Stephen’s Hall.
- Handicap parking is available near Stephen’s Hall.
- Teachers receive all kinds of great content, pedagogy & resources!
- For questions about the course, and or eligibility to take the course, contact Karen Kokernak, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (410) 704-2024.
- To register, follow this link: econed.org/workshop
- A friendly reminder- to be eligible to take this course, teachers must have completed the “Teaching Personal Financial Literacy Standards in an Elementary or Maryland Classroom” or the “Fin Lit Fit Institute”.
- Deadline to register is: February 9, 2018. Snow Date: February 24, 2018