6 Apr 2019 - 09:30
Towson, MD 21252
“Using Behavioral Economics Concepts to Teach the Maryland Personal Finance Standards”
Earn One MSDE CPD
An Institute for Grades 3-12 Teachers
Saturday, April 6, 2019
9:30 am – 3:30 pm
Location: Towson University, Stephens Hall
- You must purchase and read the book, Predictably Irrational, by Dan Ariely which is available on Amazon.com before our class on April 6th.
- On April 6th, participants will receive five (5) questions based on the book and class experience. Participants must email back their responses to the five questions no later than Friday, May 3, 2019
Participants will receive:
- 1 MSDE Credit (Participants much read book and attend all day on April 6th in order to receive credit.)
- Lunch (Feel free to bring your lunch or the Student Union has a number of affordable lunch options and is a short walk or drive from Stephen’s Hall.)
- There is free parking near Stephen’s Hall.
Deadline to register is March 22, 2019