Staff and MD Teachers pose with Dr. Lowery, Superintentendent of MD Schools
Programs / Events
Games - Simulations - and More
- Online game for middle and high school students to enhance Personal Finance skills; Can be played on their own or matched to lessons from Learning, Earning and Investing.
- Grade-band leveled interactive programs for children, teens, young adults and adults to help learn more about the basics of finances and money management; also available in Spanish.
- Online game in which students learn the importance of financial planning in an engaging format.
- Financial literacy site for everyone from children to adult; games, videos, calculators, etc…for addressing a multitude of financial literacy needs.
- Online gaming site for teaching K-3 Personal Finance skills; includes a "Chores Tracker" and "Allowance and Rewards" tool.
Economic Lessons PreK
Economic Lessons Grades K-3
Personal Finance Lessons Grades 3-5
Economic Lessons Grades 4-5
Economic Lessons Grades 6-8
Personal Finance Lessons Grades 6-8
Economic Lessons Grades 9-12
Personal Finance Lessons Grades 9-12
To view the lessons, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your system. If you need to download the reader, please click on the icon below: