Programs & Events
Virtual Student Achievement Awards
Please plan to join us on June 4th at 7:00pm for our virtual Student Achievement awards program. Subscribe to the Maryland Council on Economic Education YouTube channel today so you don’t miss out on the celebration.
Consider hosting a watch party with your students and their families to enjoy the celebration together!
Financial Literacy Summit for Teachers
June 24, 2020
More information will be available soon on times and registration.
WEBINARS – Council on Economic Education – New York
- Tue, June 2: Microeconomics 201: Equilibrium, Goods and Services & Supply & Demand (grades 9-12)
- Thu, June 4: Demand, Supply and Market Equilibrium: Using COVID-19 and Current Events to Engage Students (grades 9-12)
- Thu, June 11: Microeconomics 202: Government Intervention- Quantity Controls, Tariffs, Excise Taxes, Subsidies (grades 9-12)
- Tue, June 16: Microeconomics 203: Market Structures and Types of Businesses (grades 9-12)
- Thu, June 18: MNCEE Presents: Chocolate Economics (grades K-8) 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
- Tue, June 23: Microeconomics 204: Revenue and Costs of Production in Perfect Competition (grades 9-12)
- Tue, June 30: Microeconomics 205: Competition, Monopolies and Oligopolies (grades 9-12)
- Tue, June 16: Minnesota Council on Economic Education (MNCEE) Presents: Teaching Investing (grades 9-12) 8:45 AM – 9:45 AM EDT
- Thu, June 18: MNCEE Presents: Teaching High School Personal Finance (grades 9-12) 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT
- Thu, June 18: FiCycle Presents: Compound Interest and Your Financial Life Cycle (grades 9-12)